The adaptation of a quality mangement system is a strategic decision of (MUST) Misr University for Science & Technology Teaching Hospital. The decision and implementation of quality mangement system is infuenced by varying needs, Particular objectives, the products provided, the processes employed and structure of the organization.
The scope of the quality management system is ISO 9001:2000. the international standard specifies requirements for a quality management system where the organization :
- Needs to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide services that meet customer and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable regulatory requirements.
This quality management system applies to all departments that comprise Misr University for Science and Technology Training Hospital. The quality management system has to identify and manage numerous linked activities.
Commitment to comply with requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- increase customer satisfaction
- Decrease cost of the services provided.
- Continual improvement of the current medical care service.
- Expansion of services according to the need of customers, national and international markets.
- To ensure that objectives are understood and maintained effectively; a Quality Management System has been implemented which meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2000.
Hospital is reviewed quality policy and objectives for continuing suitability.
Misr University for Science and Technology Teaching Hospital will strive to serve out customers, community and our employees to the highest standards by pursuing continuous quality improvement and risk management strategies.
We aim to provide healthcare in a safe and therapeutic environment based on teamwork, and current standards, in order to become centre of excellence healthcare sector.
Our mission is to serve the community by providing high quality healthcare in an educational environment that allows continuos development of both the service as well as health care professionals.
Members of the Committee
- Head of Quality Committee (Quality Manager)
- Quality Coordinator
- Quality Specialists
- Clinical Auditors (medical, surgical, nursing)
- Biostatics consultant
- Related committees :
- Safety Committee
- Code Blue Committee
- Blood Bank Committee
- Infection Control Committee
- Drug Committee
- Morbidity & Mortality Committee
- Continuous Medical Education