Heads of Departments :
A private educational institution aspiring to prepare a qualified graduate in the fields of Egyptology, Islamic Archaeology, Arabian Peninsula Restoration and Tourism Guidance. Thus, the graduate deals with the latest scientific development of such specified fields to revive the cultural heritage and contribute to the community, and for the progress of the nation.
Providing distinctive and advanced performance in the fields of Egyptology, Islamic Archaeology, Arabian Peninsula Restoration and Tourism Guidance to serve the community and achieve progress for the nation.
The faculty is committed to providing studies on Ancient Egyptian archaeology, restoration, and conservation of antiquities, tourism guidance, and archaeology of the Arab Peninsula. We aspire to collaborate with the Arab-Egyptian community for the advancement of such studies. The faculty awards bachelor degrees for graduates of all its departments.
Benefits of studying of Archaeology and Tourism Guidance
- Graduates of the departments of Ancient Egyptian Archaeology, Islamic Archaeology, Restoration and Conservation, and Arab Peninsula Archaeology are qualified to work as inspectors of antiquities, archaeologists, curators, and museum keepers in the ministries of Antiquities, Tourism, and Environment.- Graduates with the highest honors can join the faculty members and work as demonstrators (dependent of vacancies).
- Graduates who have attained a minimum GPA of C+ (or equivalent) can apply for postgraduate studies either at MUST or in a parallel Egyptian university. The faculty enjoys full legal recognition by the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education, has been accredited by the Egyptian Supreme Council of Universities, and is authorized to grant Bachelor degree to graduates of all its departments.
- Graduates of the Department of Ancient Egyptian Archaeology, Restoration, and Conservation, are eligible for membership of the Egyptian Syndicate of Archaeologists (still under construction) and can join the Egyptian Archaeologists Union, and other archaeology-related organizations.
- Graduates of the Department of Tourism Guidance are eligible for membership of the Egyptian Syndicate of Tour Guides, and other archaeology-related organizations.
- Faculty graduates can participate in local and international conferences related to archaeology, restoration, and conservation.
- Graduates of the Department of Tourism Guidance receive practical and efficient training in archaeological, touristic sites, and museums.
- Graduates of the Department of Restoration and Conservation receive training in the related ministries and organizations.
- The faculty performs protocols for academic collaboration with foreign archaeological, conservation institutes, and organizations working in Egypt who are willing to provide scholarships and training for its graduates.