About the Partnership
First British University in Egypt offering MBA Programme.
Misr University of Science & Technology is proud to partner with The London School of Commerce in bringing the Executive Master of Business Administration programme in collaboration with Glynwdr University, UK. The MBA is designed to produce entrepreneurs who will be equipped with the knowledge and skills that would enable them to think creatively, participate effectively and develop their ideas into successful enterprises. This programme is taught by an eminent group of academics that come from the UK, Europe and Asia which adds to the international nature of the award.
• A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with good grades (should be equivalent to a UK Bachelor’s (Hons) degree);
• Should be at least 21 years old;
• Students for whom English is not a first language & who have not successfully completed a programme taught and assessed in English should have an English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0.
- Develop the key leadership and management skills and knowledge you need to progress in your career.
- Work with friendly, experienced, practice-led tutors who will guide you through every step of the process.
- Join a learning community that will become a business network for life.
- Gain a leading Management qualification in a flexible, supportive learning environment.
• Managing Human Capital and Leadership
• Marketing Management
• Financial Analysis and Entrepreneurship
• Strategic Management
• Research Methodologies
Electives and Options
• Corporate Finance
• International Business
• International Marketing Management
• Financial Markets and Investment Analysis
• Strategic Marketing
Students will be required to undertake one of the
following options, subject to approval by their Programme Leader: Major Project (Students study one option)
• Business Development Proposal
• Integrated Case Study
Join the Programme
This programme is the ideal choice for those students who aspire to a professional career in business management and those who wish to manage their own business.
Don’t hesitate. Be part of the network of more than 50,000 alumni from more than 130 countries and enjoy the opportunity to advance your knowledge and career.
Please feel free to contact us during the working hours from Saturday to Wednesday from 10 am to 4 pm, and on Thursday from 10 am to 2 pm.
Phone number: +20238247429
Email Address: email@example.com