The college of Engineering Sciences and Technology strives to bring forth highly qualified engineering graduates who meet the job market needs. The college and staff members are considered the best in engineering science, technologies, and research. They are capable of integrating modern education technologies, research, and knowledge transfer in engineering fields with society and enterprises.
The college of Engineering Sciences and Technology will be recognized locally, regionally, and internationally as a leading institution providing high quality programs and services.
- Provide students with strong foundation in basic sciences, mathematics, and engineering fundamentals.
- Engage in adopting and developing new technologies.
- Provide technical leadership in a broad range of process industries.
- Learn new models, techniques, and technologies as they emerge.
- Employ current theories, models, and techniques that provide a basis for problem identification and analysis, design, implementation, validation and verification, evolution and documentation.
- Work in a professional manner as an individual and a member/ Leader of a team to create and deliver quality engineering products/services, taking into consideration ethical, social, legal, and economic issues.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the generic engineering processes, their variations, and the ability to exercise critical judgment regarding their applicability.
- Reconcile conflicting projects objectives, and find acceptable compromises within limitations of cost, time, knowledge existing systems, and organizations.