To establish a solid bridge of cooperation between information technology advances and the worldwide / local marketplace through teaching modern courses for postgraduates and creating an appropriate climate for creative research.
The faculty of Information Technology aims to be an international educational incubator that prepares knowledgeable graduate capable contributing to the rapid development in the field of Information Technology and meeting the needs of software industry and service sectors.
- Preparation of IT specialists to compete in the local and regional marketplace.
- Conducting high level research in IT for society development.
- Provision of technical consultations to organizations and governmental circles.
- Training professionals in advanced domains to acquire sharp skills.
- Organizing conferences and symposia to raise awareness and increase interactions among researchers.
- Engaging in scientific agreements with both local and foreign scientific institutions.