English language is the basic language of study in the following academic departments:
College of Physical Therapy, Misr University for Science and Technology is committed to graduate physiotherapy practitioners who are able to meet the needs of national and regional physical therapy market.
The college also committed to graduate researchers who provide scientific research for the development of the profession within the framework of values and moral standards to serve society and the surrounding environment.
To be the pioneer and excellence nationally, regionally, and internationally among faculties of physical therapy.
The Strategic Goals
The strategic needs of the college:
Through the vision of the college and its role in environmental analysis and the vision and mission of our university.
So, The college of physical therapy seeks to achieve the following strategic needs;
1- Strengthen the competitive ability of the college for preparing accreditation.
2- Preparing an excellent graduate can meet the local and regional markets.
3 – Developing the efficiency of scientific research to prepare researchers able to participate in the development of the profession.
4- Support the role of the college to participate in social development and activate the role of the units that have a special character.
Through the vision of the college and its role in environmental analysis and the vision and mission, the university. So, The college of physical therapy seeks to achieve the following strategic needs.
- Strengthen the role of the quality system to follow and improve the performance of the college.
- Developing and improving the performance of the human resources in our college.
- Support the opportunities of education, learning and developing the educational program and courses to meet the needs of the market.
- Improving the level of service, activities and student support.
- Strengthen and encouraging innovation in scientific research in our college.
- Strengthen and Developing social participation and environmental improvement.
- Strengthen the competitive situation in our college.
Whoever progresses to attend college that meets the conditions defined by the University Council, taking into account that the applicant must have a high school diploma in scientific department or equivalent and not less than total public high minimum prescribed by the University Council should pass the test profile determined college Council. It may be “based on the proposal of the College Council” to accept students from obtaining a university degree unprecedented public secondary scientific school.
Program of Study
The study system in college is based on a system of credit hours offered in two semesters per year for each semester “fifteen weeks of continuing study” also put some of the courses in the summer semester, “eight weeks” to redouble school hours weekly in it. College tuition plan to complete 203 credit hours required to successfully obtain a bachelor’s degree in eleven classrooms (five years), followed by a year of training for 12 months in the teaching hospitals. Industry first five academic classes to study the decisions of the basic sciences for Physical Therapy (pre-clinical), while the courses are taught theoretical and practical training and clinical teaching hospitals and surgeries for diseases of various organs of the body on the other semesters (clinical stage)
• The graduate students annually in the fall and spring and summer semesters.
• Clinical training (internship):
Students are required to go out to spend 192-200 hours per month, for a period of twelve months of clinical training (according to the list of internship) during training in teaching hospitals under the overall supervision of the academic and administrative supervision of the hospital. Students are distributed throughout the year on the following medical specialties:
− Two months in Orthopedics sections.
− Two months in Neurology sections.
− Two months in Pediatrics sections.
− Two months in Cardiopulmonary and the elderly sections.
− One month in Surgery sections.
− One month in Gynecology and obstetrics sections.
− Two months are optional.
The minimum for success in any decision is 60% and be successful student in any decision unless it got 30% in the written papers in the final exam for any decision to be the percentage of the final grades and estimates are as follows: * elective courses put on the summer semester and which may be put in other chapters as well as it is possible to put forward other decisions after the approval of the faculty Council.
Credit hour = 1 hour theoretical.
= 2 practical hours.
= 3 clinical hours.
Quality Assurance Unit
Strategic and Action Plan 2019-2023
- Faculty of Physical Therapy Strategic Plan 2019-2023
- Faculty of Physical Therapy Action Plan 2019-2023
Physical Therapy National Academic Reference Standard (NARS) Guide
Program Specification of Bachelor Degree of Physical Therapy 2018-2019
- Alumni Follow-up Unit Guide
- Code of Ethics Guide
- Crisis and Disaster Management Unit Guide
- Guide of Academic Guidance System
- Guide of Examination Rules
- Guide of mechanisms to ensure credibility and ethics
- Guide of Teaching, Learning and Assessment Strategies
- Organization Chart and Job Description Guide
- Selection of Academic and Administrative Leaders Criteria Guide
- Special Character Units Guide
- Student’s Guide 2018-2019
- Student’s Guide 2019-2020
- Teaching and learning strategies
Courses Specification 2018-2019
Reports and Studies
- Employees Opinion of Policies of Equality and non-discrimination Report
- Employees Training Needs Assessment Report
- External Community Satisfaction with The Faculty’s Graduates Report
- Needs of the External Community Report
- Needs of the External Community Report 1
- Policies of Equality and non-discrimination Questionnaire
- Report of Staff opinions of Academic Leaders Performance Appraisal
- Report of Students Opinion of Academic Leaders Performance Appraisal
- The satisfaction of Stockholders (students) with the Faculty Employees Report
- The satisfaction of Stockholders (students) with the Faculty Employees Report 1
- Staff opinion of Academic Leaders Performance Appraisal
- Staff opinion of Policies of Equality and non-discrimination Report
- Staff Performance Appraisal Report 2018
- Staff Training Needs Assessment Report
- Student’s Opinions on Handling Learning and Teaching Problems
- Students Opinion of Policies of Equality and non-discrimination
- Students opinions of Policies of Equality and non-discrimination Report
- Administration Performance Appraisal Questionnaire
- Course Report
- Course Specifications Form
- Employees Performance Appraisal Form
- External Community Satisfaction Questionnaire with The Faculty’s Graduates
- External Community Satisfaction with Outpatient Clinics Questionnaire
- Final year Students Opinion Questionnaire in the program
- Graduates opinion Questionnaire in the program
- International students opinion with the services offered
- Needs of the External Community Questionnaire
- Policies of Equality and non-discrimination Questionnaires
- Procedures for Protection of Intellectual Property Rights Questionnaire
- Program Report
- Program Specification
- The satisfaction of Stockholders with the Faculty Employees Questionnaire
- Student’s Questionnaire of Handling Learning and Teaching Problems
- Students’ questionnaire of services offered
- Students’ questionnaire of Selection of Academic and Administrative Leaders Criteria
- SWOT Analysis Questionnaires
- Training Needs Assessment Questionnaires