MASS COMMUNICATION MUST STUDENTS ARRIVED TO MALAYSIA
Under the patronage of the Chairman of the Board of Trustees Mr.Khaled Eltoukhy and the supervision of Secretary General of the Board of Trustees Dr.Yasmeen Elkashef in cooperation with Prof. Hisham Attia, Dean of Faculty of Mass Communication at MUST ,twenty-three of MUST students have arrived to Malaysia for the Digital Media course at Limkokwing University of Creative Technology .. in the fields of:
- Design & drawing materials
- Photography digital Techniques
- Adobe Photoshop
- Branding & 3d design
- Creating logo by using Adobe
- Creating board game
- Creating websites
- Broadcast media production
- Using dance & physical studies in media
- Creating costume and make-up
- Camera skills for life performance
- Directing &film making workshop
- With field visits.
MUST students were greeted warmly at Limkokwing University and they started their sessions last Monday and participated in the Arabian event Friday night as the first Egyptian delegation to Limkokwing University from Misr University for Science and Technology .
Our MUST students are planning to make a documentary film for their training experience in Malaysia.